Partner of D.NZEMBA & ASSOCIATES, Mr Ferdinand Nakintije is a legal practitioner since2013.His particular focus is regional integration and East African Community Law, Immigration Law, Refugee Law, Business Law, Indirect Tax, Insurance Law, Labor Law, Intellectual Property and litigation.
Ferdinand has already given more legal advice and opinions on the aforementioned subjects
– LL.M Degree, University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 2017
– LL.B Degree , Light University of Bujumbura, Burundi, 2013
– East African Law Society
– Burundi Bar Association
– Burundi Bridges to Justice
– Impact assessment of the implementation of the East Africa Common Market and Customs Union Protocols on the free movement of goods, services, people and capital
– Investment Constraints Diagnostics for foreign investors
– Assessing conformity of Burundian laws to regional legal instruments which Burundi
is a signatory party
– Teaching in Private Universities Course of Regional Integration, Business Law, Indirect Tax and
– Registration of a Tanzanian Company in Burundi
– Registration of trademarks, patents, drawings, blueprints, etc.
– Litigation for legal and natural clients before Burundian Courts and Tribunals
-Barriers of Access to the Justice of the East African Court of Justice: A Case Study of Burundi, 2017.
– Release on Parole as an Implementation Modality of Sentences in Burundian Positive Law, 2013.
• September 2017: Regional Integration Training offered by University of Bayreuth,
Faculty of Law, Bayreuth, Germany.
• April 2017: Regional Integration Training offered by DAAD in Nairobi, Kenya